- BHS Complete Manual of Horse and Stable Management (Revised & Expanded Edition) (British Horse Society).
- Urban Sustainability in Theory and Practice: Circles of sustainability.
- Lie Sphere Geometry: With Applications to Submanifolds - Thomas E. Cecil - Google Livres.
- Swords and Deviltry (Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser, Book 1);
- From Napoleon to Stalin and Other Essays.
- Account Options.
- Lie sphere geometry with applications to submanifolds.
The link with Euclidean submanifold theory is established via the Legendre map. This provides a powerful framework for the study of submanifolds, especially those characterized by restrictions on their curvature spheres.
NSF Award Search: Award# - Applications of Lie Sphere Geometry to Submanifold Theory
Of particular interest are isoparametric, Dupin and taut submanifolds. These have recently been classified up to Lie sphere transformation in certain special cases through the introduction of natural Lie invariants.
The author provides complete proofs of these classifications and indicates directions for further research and wider application of these methods. Back to results. University of Bath Library. University of Bristol Libraries.
- Lie Sphere Geometry.
- The Levels!
- Ge : A note on Ribaucour transformations in Lie sphere geometry.
- Bioscience and Bioengineering of Titanium Materials (2nd Edition).
Imperial College London Library. Lie sphere geometry with applications to submanifolds pdf. SlideShare Explore Search You. Submit Search. Successfully reported this slideshow. We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads.
You can change your ad preferences anytime. Upcoming SlideShare. Like this document? Why not share! Lie algebras and lie groups le Embed Size px. Start on.
Lie Sphere Geometry: With Applications to Submanifolds
Show next edition. Buy eBook. FAQ Policy. About this book Lie Sphere Geometry provides a modern treatment of Lie's geometry of spheres, its recent applications and the study of Euclidean space.